A non-refundable registration fee will be charged when registering your child at
Willowbrook Montessori Preschool: of R1 500.00 once-off
Annual admin fee of R1250 is to be paid before the end of January each year.
|12 MONTHS||11 MONTHS||4 TERMS
|Half Day (1pm)||R2 800||R3 054||R7 980||R30 240|
|Three Quarter Day (15:30)||R3 000||R3 272||R8 550||R32 400|
|Full Day (17:30)||R3 500||R3 818||R9 975||R37 800|
School Fees Include:
Cooked lunch as well as a holiday programme which will be allocated in the beginning of the year. This is time reserved for children to take a break from the required schooling and teaching time. This time is replaced by aftercare, a time for play, art, and different planned activities, additional free time and outside play is encouraged.
Some parents may choose to allow their child to remain at home during these time periods as part of their break away from school.
Please note that ANY accounts, outstanding for a period longer than 45 days, will be handed over for legal proceedings/action thereafter all legal, interest and related costs will be for your account.
- School fees are to be paid on or before the 5th of each month, as to avoid 10% interest by the 8Th of each month.
- Please choose from the three options below as to which payment option will suit you best.
- Half day children must be collected by 1pm, three-quarter day children at 3:30pm and full day at 5:30pm Monday to Friday. All three options include a cooked lunch. Any late collections are subject to pay a collection fee of R30 for every 5 minutes which will be charged to your monthly account.
- Fees are payable over all 12 months of the year, Jan to Dec (inclusive). Arrangements can be made to pay over 10 or 11 months.
- If you have two children attending the school, the second child will receive a 5% discount.
- Willowbrook Montessori runs according to the government school holidays (same as Hurlyvale Primary and Dunvegan Primary), following a four term structure.
- Willowbrook is open majority of the year, and run a holiday programme during these school holidays at no extra charge.
- We close for about 12 working days in the year as well as December when the public schools close and reopen in January the same dates as public schools too. You will receive the holiday schedule once registering your child.
- School fees are due irrespective of illness, personal holidays or any other reason whatsoever.
- One months’ notice is to be given before your child leaves the school whereby school fees are still due in that months’ notice, whether your child attends school or not.
- Earlycare (6:30am drop off) is an additional R150 Per month
- Breakfast is an addition R120 per month.